Saturday, June 6, 2009

Definitely, Maybe.


What if the person we give up, is really the person we are supposed to be with, but we simply choose the other? I always wonder if when I turn someone down, to date someone else, if I am making a huge mistake, and lately I have been fortunate to realize this many times. I would have thought I learned my lesson by now, but ehhh, I got a lot of years on these tires, but think about it, what if all your what if, and maybes, really should have been a definitely, positively, 100 percent yes.

the way I look at it though, is what is life, and what is yearning without realizing all of our choices, and the regrets that come along with them.

We would not be human if we had no regrets,
and the best way to learn is to make mistakes, and if you are like me, you will make that mistake more than once.

Always,
Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment